Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Database Administrator to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Create, schedule, maintain and monitor database operations (transaction log backups, job schedules, backup schedules)
2) Configure monitoring utilities to send notifications of exceptions
3) Setup and routinely practice database recovery to protect company data assets
4) Establish and maintain database security
5) Monitor database and server performance
6) Address performance issues as required including after hours and weekends
7) Install and configure database server software and related components: database management system, reporting services, integration services, and analysis services
8) Monitor and control disk space management for databases and backups
9) Monitor new releases and advancements in SQL Server technologies, tools and techniques
10) Install and manage releases, upgrades and patches of SQL Servers
11) Provide expertise on future upgrades and opportunities
12) Support website databases and content
13) Support developers & end users in problem resolution as required
14) Provide ongoing project support for database design (3rd normal form), data retention and database performance
15 Provide system integration expertise as appropriate and make recommendations on alternative methods of integration
16) Fine-tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance
17) Support existing integration services and create new integration needed to support the business
18) Maintain data warehouse
19) Support analytic users
20) Provide database design consulting as required, using Star-Schema techniques
21) Automate and support data integration between production servers and analysis environment
22) Support Microsoft Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services
23) Help define analytic tool set to be used by company business analysts moving forward
24) Recommend RDBMS version and upgrades; utility & reporting tool selection; software and upgrades; security, and project prioritization
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food