MSS Clearance Level Needed:
To provide Sustainment support services to a wide variety of different types of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) worldwide through the Regional Support Center (RSC) This position is a Service Contract Act (SCA), Non-Exempt position.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs system diagnostic testing, fault isolation to defective system component; makes repairs in a shop environment and also at the customer location.
• Performs inspection of system components, preventive maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of modules and circuit cards to the component level.
• Maintains and repairs electronics and electrical-mechanical equipment, sensors, optical devices, cable assemblies, power supplies, copying equipment, amplifiers, communications, computer, and other systems and equipment.
• Candidate must have a strong background in electronics, and communications to include computer controlled equipment, networks and electro-mechanical skills. • Must be experienced in interpreting system drawings, electronic schematics, possesses high reliability soldering skills and is experienced in the use of Test Equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multi-meters, power meters and DC power supplies.
• Performs system functional analysis and failure data reporting, evaluates system performance, installs approved system modifications, and recommends system architecture and technical change proposals.
• Must be capable of performing analyses of system operations and performing training.
• Must have knowledge of and experience in the operations of hardware systems and components.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of hardware systems and individual components.
• Must be capable of routine system maintenance and analysis functions including: hardware configurations; adding, removing and replacing hardware components; use of hardware and software diagnostic testing tools; installing computer OS, and repairing printed circuit boards.
• Must have the capability to distinguish between hardware and software problems in multi-vendor systems. Can perform installation, diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and repair for communications equipment and electronics equipment.
• Works with minimal supervision, documents maintenance tasks via SAMS-1E or web-based reporting system, provides system functional briefings to customer and supervisor.Qualifications:
Associates Degree or 2 year Technical School in Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline and 3 year of relevant qualified experience; or 7 years of relevant scientific/technical experience in lieu of degree.
• This position requires that the candidate be willing to go TDY in support of this contract which may include deployed locations such as Kuwait and/or Afghanistan
• Candidates must be willing to work and live in U.S. Military Bases and travel between U.S. Bases by Military AIR or Force Protected convoy.
• Candidate must possess a valid US drivers license and US passport.
• Candidate must meet all physical, medical and other requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with current DoD regulations. To review the requirements for overseas deployment in accordance with DOD regulations please review the following site: www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/IndividualReplacementDeploymentOperationsIRDO/SchedulingEducationandEquipmentInformation/tabid/1599/Default.aspx
Clearance Required: Secret
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
More Information: This job opening is just one of the many openings we have. For more information about ManTech, visit us at our web site www.mantech.com
and click on CAREERS. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity