A leading company in the foodservice industry is currently seeking a Product Development Scientist to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Ensure formulation and shelf life test of new product prototypes, data record and analysis, report of results, and recommend next steps
2) Generate and maintain product specifications
3) Communicate with other departments supporting new product development and serve as technical lead in category business team meetings
4) Foster two-way communication and give clear instructions to others working in the product development lab
5) Manage project timing, milestones and resources between Operations, QA, Purchasing and Marketing
6) Ensure ingredients and technologies in areas of flavor, color and texture
7) Develop new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control, packaging and distribution
8) Identify proprietary and patent opportunities and problem solving manufacturing and business approaches for improved competitive advantage
9) Ensure internal and external business partners to resolve manufacturing, formulation and raw material issues
10) Apply knowledge of manufacturing scale-up and the relationship of various unit operations to overall product functionality
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food