If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the Electrical Engineering Management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Develop, launch and maintain dental imaging products that are On Time, On Spec and On Cost
2) Ensure timely delivery of electrical engineering deliverables meeting performance and cost specifications for all new product development, sustaining and value engineering activities (ECN, PPV, VAVE)
3) Review and critique the plans and work of electrical engineering associates as required
4) Ensure department associates are trained in and follow best practices for electrical engineering and have the tools and processes necessary for their tasks
5) Maintain product safety, reliability and regulatory / environmental compliance for electrical systems and components
6) Ensure that electrical system designs, develop, document and test embedded electrical systems
7) Interface with cross functional team members to develop system architectures, FPGA-based signal processing solutions, electrical-mechanical systems, user interfaces and technical requirements
8) Present and participate in engineering activities such as FMEA, Risk Analysis, Design for Reliability, Design for Manufacturability, Design Review, etc.
9) Make technical architecture decisions on multiple projects
10) Communicate analytical results to a broad audience, mastering the breadth and depth of technologies in company's products
11) Work independently, leads projects, contribute concepts to the innovation pipeline and cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, technical support, operations and sales with infrequent direction from Manager
12) Gain followership across multiple teams, establish synergy and lead multiple teams/projects
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety