A leading company in the research industry is currently seeking a Director of Software Quality to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Continue to improve the quality management system, providing a structure to ensure that company meets the expectations of its clients, industry and regulatory requirements
2) Work directly with operations in the development of new policies, procedures and work instructions to ensure the quality of trial data
3) Identify problem areas in the individual trials and work in conjunction with the project supervisors to resolve them
4) Be responsible for streamlining trial quality assurance functions thus improving quality and accuracy of trial data by introducing new techniques, rules and regulations as needed
5) Ensure that quality management system will support the trial workflow in conformance to the proper regulatory standards
6) Advise management on key quality assurance issues
7) Provide consultation to operations and technology with regards to Quality System and Regulatory Compliance
8) Demonstrate consistent and co-operative service in support of trial sponsors, staff, co-workers, and individuals outside the organization
9) Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures for trial workflow conform to the proper regulatory standards
10) Verify and maintain all training records for company's clinical
11) Be responsible for the timely completion of evaluations for direct reports
12) Maintain a team approach and positive attitude
13) Maintain the enforcement of current regulatory standards in all trials
14) Co-ordinate and/or host all regulatory inspections of company worldwide
15) Direct and support the Sponsor Audit function
16) Other duties as required to meet goals established in designated trials
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety