Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Business Intelligence SSIS Developer
Join an exceptional SSIS development team and assist in building a corporate wide data warehouse. The candidate will need knowledge of extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) development in a dimensional database environment while using SSIS is required.
ettain group has a need for a BI SSIS Developer for a six month contract to hire opportunity with a large automotive company here in Charlotte, NC. W2 candidates only, you need to be able to work for any company without sponsorship.
• Hands-on experience working with the Microsoft business intelligence platform tools and best practices.
• Strong knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server technologies (SQL queries, Stored procedures).
• Develop, code, test, and deliver data warehouse solutions.
• Translate business requirements onto technical designs to map and load data from source systems to data warehouses.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of the data mapped from staging environments to the target reporting environments.
• Knowledge of data modeling and database design at the conceptual, logical, and physical level.
• Develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server stored procedures within MS SQL Server 2008 environment.
• Develop optimized SQL Server stored procedures, functions, and database views.
• Develop ETL audits and controls to ensure quality of data meets or exceeds defined standards and thresholds.
• Provide support to report developers leveraging SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Experience with Excel Services and Powerpivot, Performance Point, Visio Services, Drill through and Dashboarding and Business Connectivity Services.
• Communicate open items and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, and business areas
• Maintaining data repository with data definitions, relationships, linkages and sources.
Desired Skills and Education
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
• 5+ years of experience in development of BI/Data Warehouse solutions via ETL, SSIS, Microsoft Dynamics AX, etc.
• Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling and data mapping.
• Knowledge of Kimball Star Schema database models
• Experience with Agile development techniques.
• Be self-driven with the desire to achieve measurable, specific results within tight time frames.
• Experience with Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) technologies (Cube Design, SQL/MDX) a plus.
Please call Rosalyn Caudle for immediate consideration, (704)409-7628. Only serious candidates should apply, Thank you!
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.