• Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
• Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
• A high level of computer literacy
• Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to work very early morning, evening and weekend hours
• Professional and respectful of self and others
• Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
• Enthusiasm combined with a hands on management style
• A driver's license and an acceptable driving record preferred
To qualify as a driver, you must:
- Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
See what we are all about . . . view our job preview.
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!