Our client is currently recruiting a Director of Quality, GTP to provide leadership and energy to its Quality Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Develop departmental strategy and vision to ensure adherence with customer expectations
2) Oversee, motivate, mentor and evaluate Quality Department employee's performance
3) Co-ordinate and perform quality education to entire plant staff
4) Direct Quality Department operations, provide education and train staff related to quality area
5) Provide support and guidance to lead adhering to regulatory and legal requirements
6) Monitor activities to ensure compliance with core quality measures
7) Gather, analyze and manage quality related data
8) Co-ordinate committee activities enforcing quality improvements
9) Manage coordinator activities, infection control practitioners and core measures
10) Ensure all submitted data to apt organizations is complete and accurate
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety