Banking - Financial Services
My client is seeking a Senior UX Researcher who is an expert user researcher who consults and collaborates with the business stakeholders and design team, identifies research opportunities, plans and executes user research to guide the design to success.
•Expert knowledge on user behavior on the web.
•Core competency in a variety of user research methodology
•Appetite and leadership for innovation The successful candidate will have following qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of formal training and/or hands-on qualitative research experience in HCI (Human Computer Interaction) spanning a variety of methods such as in person and remote usability test, focus group, card sort, field studies, expert evaluation, etc
• *Excellent observational and analytical skills, and ability to synthesize and make sound design recommendations
• Excellent presentation and communication skills ability to visualize information effectively in PPT, adapt presentation based on audiences
•Passion with emerging technology and high degree of technical aptitude must demonstrate competency researching for mobile and tablet device interface design, show a can-do attitude when it comes to learning new technology.
• Experience with Morae and/or Tobii
• Experience with consumer facing eCommerce platform in financial services, such as with Online Banking
•The following traits are critical to the success in this job: o Strategic thinking, proactive planning, collaborative consultancy
•Ownership and accountability
•Self-starter, go-getter, figure-it-out o Adaptive and resilient
• Work independently yet seeking and taking feedback well
• The following are pluses:
• Quantitative research experience
• Consultancy experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
This is a great opportunity and if you are interested, please submit a word document resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or call 919-674-2117.