Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Production Manager to join their Production Team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Manage the production operation by effective utilization of the Production Team to direct the various projects and resources
2) Ensure compliance with established methods, quality standards, safety regulations, production standards and efficient operations of equipment
3) Provide coaching for team of production supervisors in order to build a fully qualified, quality conscious work force that produces world class product for the customer
4) Plan production operations establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
5) Prepare a daily shift report at the end of each shift and update production on a daily basis at the end of the shift
6) Develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with various standards including product spec, food safety
7) Work closely with supervisors to ensure that they are operating with specific focus on employee safety, food safety and product quality at all times
8) Prepare operational schedules and coordinate manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications while working to exceed customer expectations
9) Oversee all production line personnel, critique performance and provide training as needed
10) Troubleshoot problems, coordinate between production departments, employees and maintenance to eliminate the problem
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food