If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the quality management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Supervise and co-ordinate activities of Plant Quality Lab Technician
2) Monitor product analytical results and provide guidance for specification compliance
3) Issue Certificates of Analysis for finished products or Hold/Release status for finished or in-work products
4) Manage all external laboratory testing
5) Maintain equipment calibration programs
6) Develop, document and implement policies and procedures to comply with regulatory standards and customer specifications
7) Obtain SQF Practitioner status
8) Assist facility with QA programs, such as HACCP, Food Safety, Environmental testing and 3rd party audits, to support strategic business plans
9) Conduct facility audits to ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies
10) Complete customer sample requests and required questionnaires
11) Manage domestic and international labeling and regulatory requirements
12) Document analytical procedures
13) Promote new equipment and test methods that will improve operational and business efficiencies
14) Establish and conduct Quality related training programs
15) Address, document and resolve customer complaints
16) Notify plant management of new regulatory standards that could affect the business, provide action plans to update and/or develop new programs, communicate changes and monitor implementation
17) Participate in problem solving on cross functional teams
18) Assist R&D with new suppliers, new products, process improvements and additional projects
19) Approve and monitor the activities of all suppliers and 3rd party manufacturers
20) Develop suppliers, customers and regulatory agencies relationships
21) Submit new ingredients and finished product details to third party certification agencies for review and approval (Organic, Kosher)
22) Create and update MSDS, allergen, process flow and special requirement documents for all incoming and finished products
23) Assist customer service with shipping and export documents
24) Assist with facility equipment and/or expansion details in regards to meeting regulatory requirements as necessary
25) Manage QA budget
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food