Do you enjoy working with your hands? If you want your education,talent or skills relating to electronic and/or mechanical assembly to be appreciated, why not call Adecco Staffing? We have a client in the Lewistown, PA, area who is eager to bring new talent onto their team. Ideal candidates should have basic familiarity with small electrical or mechanical parts assembly, and a solid work history or relevant education. Interested applicants must be experienced with working on fine wiring under a microscope as well as micro-soldering.
If you have the qualifications listed above, don't miss out on the opportunity to make a change for the better!!!
Drug screen and background checks are required for these positions. Don't delay, apply today! For immediate consideration, please follow these instructions to apply online:
1. Please go to www.adeccousa.com
through INTERNET EXPLORER
2. Click on Apply Now
3. Fill in all sections numbered 1-4 in the area that says Join Us
4. Include zip code 16801
5. Please attach your resume to your application online
Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
1. Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
2. Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
3. Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
4. State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
5. Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
After completing your application, an Adecco representative will contact you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please phone our office at 814-231-0463. Don’t miss out on this Great Opportunity!