Partial Job Description
1) Identify regional thought leaders in oncology areas of interest and maintain scientific relationships with them, including cooperative groups, academic centers, principal investigators associated with key clinical trials
2) Support the commercial sales team to provide clinical presentations in academic and community settings such as tumor boards, dinner programs, advisory boards
3) Build and maintain a strong regional key opinion leader program
4) Facilitate and implement the clinical strategies of the company by identifying ongoing or completed clinical trials to build on the clinical utility of company
5) Attend relevant local, US or international scientific meetings to support the clinical strategy of the company
6) Support field by medical writing and medical communication as required
7) Maintain clinical, scientific and technical expertise in specific therapeutic areas by reviewing the current literature and attending key scientific and technical meetings
8) Establish scientific credibility to interact with academic centers and thought leaders in oncology
9) Relay scientific/medical information and education to healthcare professionals in community practices as well as key opinion leaders in the oncology areas of interest
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety