Faithful+Gould is a leading project management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions by combining professional knowledge and skills with our diverse employees to deliver ‘constructive expertise’
to every project.
We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships, while striving to optimize our clients’ project planning, delivery and operations, regardless of the size, environment or industry. Time and again, we are complimented on our depth of resources and expertise across multiple geographic markets coupled with the ability to provide the personal service of a local firm. Our expert and unique approach is focused on enhancing the value of each project with our services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in New York, Faithful+Gould employs more than 500 professionals in offices throughout North America, and we are a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the world’s leading engineering and design consulting firms.
Faithful+Gould in Phoenix, AZ is seeking applicants for a Cost Management Assistant role to be assigned to a client project at a large semi-conductor facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for many types of construction management administrative work, administering project cost related documents relating to all aspects of project initial set-up, change management, and closeout. You will be responsible for managing workload, co-ordinating with the project teams and ensuring that process flows are followed. You may be providing assistance with invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting, change management and close out administration, including assistance wiht procurement, earned value and value engineering.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Responsible for change order generation, managing and tracking these to completion through the electronic approval process. Work with the appropriate parties in the project team to ensure that sufficient information is included in all relevant documentation.
2. Follows established procedures for different types of change orders and process flows.
3. Complete and monitor change order/ expedited change order / provisional change order tracking logs on a daily basis.
4. May be responsible for purchase order generation and tracking of equipment orders to delivery.
5. Generally co-ordinating and working closely with Project Managers, IT support and Quantity Surveyors / Estimators on a daily basis to resolve issues.
6. Problem-solve funding and invoicing issues as necessary.
7. Assist in the preparation of cost reports and cash flows.
8. Inputs PO's, orders and invoices into the cost report where applicable.
If this job sounds interesting to you and you have the qualifications listed below we want to hear from you today! We offer excellent training, the opportunity to work for a high profile client in a consulting role, competitive salary, and a robust benefits package.