If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the project management experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Plan, execute and control all aspects of assigned new product introduction projects
2) Ensure for meeting project scope, schedule and budget milestones
3) Lead assigned core teams to achieve defined objectives
4) Manage project scope, schedule and budget for projects within the assigned business segment
5) Develop & manage projects plans and (as needed) gap closure plans
6) Follow established stage gate processes and ensure integrity of project deliverables
7) Plan & lead stage gate review to business unit project approval committee
8) Utilize enterprise level project systems to manage project plans, data and actions
9) Manage project capital budgets and ensure execution in alignment with business unit financial plan
10) Participate in the creation of project documentation
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety