ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Learn how to conduct inspections to identify infestations or conditions conducive to infestations of wood destroying organisms and/or insects, birds, or other vertebrate pests for the purpose of making proposals and presentations to obtain sales contracts.
• Attend company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ridealongs
in order to learn job skills such as:
• Recording accurate measurements and writing correct descriptions of property and/or
other areas inspected
• Preparing appropriate specs and treating instructions in accordance with existing laws,
regulations, and company policy
• Calculating job treating costs from company pricing instructions
• Executing contracts on behalf of the company, observing company policy pertaining to credit terms of sale
• Maintaining equipment, vehicle, and personal safety equipment in clean, working order
• Learning sales techniques and product knowledge in order to sell termite control protection and renewals and/or monthly pest control protection to owners or agentsof homes, stores, or industry
• Gain experience in dealing courteously with customers, leaving customers' premises and furnishings clean and as found
• Pass all state licensing and/or company requirements
• Attend call sessions to learn how to effectively collect on delinquent accounts of personal sales contracts; contact customers after service is performed to ensure satisfaction and
develop additional prospects; develop termite and/or pest control sales leads for each respective office lead furnished
• ServiceMaster Objectives
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school education or general education degree (GED) required
• Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public
or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred
• Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to calculate rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred. Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required.
We perform Pre-employment tests.
If you have additional questions, please contact Michael Burroughs 321-436-9339 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Sales, sales rep, sales representative, outside sales, inside sales, new sales, business development, telemarketing, account management, direct sales, new sales, neighborhood sales, field sales, direct sales, customer service, sales commission, selling, B2B, B2B sales, sales training, residential sales representative, customer focused sales, sales incentive, route sales, territory sales.