2430 Whitehall Park Dr
Charlotte, NC 28273
$80,000 - $125,000 /Year
Sales - Marketing
Hardware / Home Improvement
As a sales consultant you will represent Mr. Rogers Windows in the Charlotte NC area, providing potential customers with the knowledge to help them make an educated decision about their replacement window and door project.
We are seeking dynamic individuals with proven records of success in sales to help us grow and expand in the Charlotte NC market. This is an ideal opportunity for sales pros especially those with experience in, in home sales.
Mr. Rogers Windows has been replacing windows and doors in neighborhoods since 1986. We are a “Renewal" by Andersen exclusive distributor.
Mr. Rogers Windows’ purpose is to exceed customer expectations by providing superior window and door products, installation, and support services. MRW continually works to improve its standard of business excellence. MRW develops and supports its employees in their commitment to improving themselves, their families, the community, and the world.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running sales appointments professionally representing Mr. Rogers Windows and earning prospect’s business
- Preparing and organizing all sales samples. Supplies and paperwork, ensuring all samples are in good working order, and paperwork is completed and processed accurately and in sufficient supply
- Reviewing daily schedule, planning and mapping daily activities
- Contacting and visiting the customer at scheduled times and assisting your customer throughout the entire process to fulfill the Mr. Rogers Windows mission to deliver “WOW"
- Participating in weekly sales meetings and opportunities for continued training
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, and a web browser.
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; be dependable, honest and punctual
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Have a customer service approach
- Must be teachable with the capacity to learn and present technical knowledge about products and have the capacity to memorize and execute scripts according to Mr. Rogers Windows’ standards
- Have a professional appearance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record; must pass a drug test and background check.
- Desire college degree or equivalent successful experience
- At least 3 years successful sales experience, selling services or products face to face to consumers, with company known for good sales training, helpful.
- Training pay provided during initial training period
- 100% Commission sales thereafter
- Health Benefits eligible after 30 days of employment
- Sundays off
- W2 wages position-taxes withheld (no 1099 income)
- Laptop, printer and cellphone provided
- Ability to choose your own schedule after training
- Complete team of professionals in place to manage your project once it's sold