Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
Prepare yourself for a brand new career, one where your success is completely in your hands. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them achieve their financial goals. With our award-winning financial and business development training and the ability to run your business your way, you will truly have unlimited earning potential. You'll also have the support of a firm-provided, dedicated branch administrator and the ongoing support you need to build a successful career.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Deliver personalized investment advice to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What traits and skills should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire to work on commissions for unlimited earning potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented personality
- Desire and capacity to work autonomously from an office in your community
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Financial and personal support to pass your licensing exams
- Unlimited earning potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Company-provided office in your community and a dedicated branch administrator to manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to do the right thing for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
How is Edward Jones committed to your success?
Every aspect of our business is aligned to help us better understand and meet the needs of over 7 million clients. As a result, our Financial Advisors form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients and apply a proven business model to manage their duties.
In the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we’ll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. With your relationship-building skills, you’ll form meaningful bonds with your clients as you help them achieve their financial goals. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career in a company that respects your independence and ambition.
Create the working life you want to lead.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.