Based in Cudahy, Wisconsin, Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS) is a leading transportation and logistics services provider offering a full suite of solutions. We are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol ‘RRTS’. From 21 strategically located terminals nationwide, we’re a single-source provider, offering customized LTL, Truckload, Expedited, Third-Party Logistics (3PL) and Specialized Service solutions to more than 35,000 customers in North America. The Roadrunner Transportation goal is to provide a superior level of quality, service, and communication. We strive to furnish timely pickup and delivery, ensuring our customers' shipments arrive on-time and in the condition they were received. Roadrunner Truckload is comprised of the following operating companies:
- Bruenger Transport: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Wichita, Kansas.
- R&M Transportation: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Omaha, NE.
- D&E Transport: A specialized flatbed carrier with nationwide services focused on steel, lumber, food and agricultural products located in Clearwater, Minnesota.
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services: A nationwide provider of intermodal and ocean dray transportation.
- Sargent: Refrigerated and dry van transportation/logistics services nationwide.
- Morgan Southern: A dry van truckload and related services provider nationwide
- CTW: Provider of refrigerated and logistics services primarily servicing the entire east coast