Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies combines novel technologies with over 25 years of biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing experience to bring you the best in process development and cGMP manufacturing. Whatever stage your product is at we have something to offer.
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies was formed in April 2011, following the acquisition of the former Diosynth Biotechnologies in Research Triangle Park, NC, USA, and the former Avecia Biologics in Billingham, UK, from Merck & Co Inc. As such the company has a long track record in the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
- Full scale biological manufacturing from initial concept to commercial product
- pAVEway™ Process technology for expression optimization
- Master and Working Cell Bank manufacturing capabilities
- Expression through a wide range of microbial and mammalian cell systems with particular strengths in yeasts, Escherichia coli, baculovirus and CHO
- Formulation Development
- Comprehensive in-houseanalytical capabilities
- Commercial product Qualified Person release