Western Dental and Orthodontics, is a full-service dental health maintenance organization which operates over 200 general dentistry and orthodontic centers throughout California, Arizona and Nevada.
As an employer, Western Dental works with General Dentist, Specialist, Hygienist, Clinical Auxiliaries, Managers, Administrators, Human Resources, IT, Accounting and Clerical personnel. Together we have built a company that we are proud to say team members over 4000 team members and we are growing.
A recognized leader for over 100 years, Western Dental offers excellent career opportunities, with outstanding incentives and rewarding compensation packages that include:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Clear career paths with advancement opportunities
- Extensive training and continued education
- Western Dental University
- Professional, state of the art facilities
- Solid job security
Please take the time to review this site, and discover how you can maximize your professional potential at Western Dental.