Our mission is to continue to meet the health care needs and improve the health status of the people of Southwest Florida by:
- Providing quality primary, secondary and selected tertiary health care services in a personalized, convenient and cost-effective manner with a dedicated health care team;
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations and addressing the spiritual and emotional needs of patients and their families;
- Promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles, community health education programs and a collaborative community effort;
- Maintaining a financially viable delivery system with multiple care sites to generate the resources needed to make essential health care services available to all, including those unable to pay;
- And remaining a not-for-profit community health care leader and resource.