Through world-class research and patient care, The University of Kansas Cancer Center is working toward a world without cancer.
We are focused every day on ending the burden of cancer in the Heartland. Our partners include:
Hours Per Shift:
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Health Care Technician.
* Works under the direction of a Charge Nurse and reports patient needs and outcomes.
* Provides for patient safety and reports conditions of risk; seeks appropriate assistance to perform patient care safely.
* Receives/relays all forms of communication accurately, promptly, courteously, and to the appropriate person/department.
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* Technical background such as Medical Assistant or EMT required.
* Must have an American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.